¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in alamo las vegas?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in alamo las vegas, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in alamo las vegas?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental alamo las vegas?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental alamo las vegas reservation?
Do all car rental companies in alamo las vegas offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental alamo las vegas reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Alamo Car Rental in Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveling to Las Vegas is an exciting experience. When you’re flying above the Las Vegas skyline at night, it gives you the chills. The sheer beauty of lights sparking in the middle of the desert is one of the most amazing man-made sites in existence. Once you land, you can feel the energy. This energy is maximized on the strip. However, if you want to make sure you do all of this right, it’s highly recommended that you look into an Alamo Car Rental Las Vegas.
If you choose to take a taxi from the airport to your hotel, don’t be surprised if the taxi driver takes you the scenic route in order to run up your fare. This is a common practice in Las Vegas, and it’s not necessary to deal with. A short taxi ride from the airport to the hotel can literally cost you as much as a rental car for one day. That makes no sense at all. You’re much better off getting the rental car, which will save you money and offer you more freedom.
When you’re trying to choose the best rental car, keep in mind how cheap it is to travel to Las Vegas. If flying from a large city, the airfare is usually cheap. The hotels are also incredibly affordable. As we all know, hotels in Las Vegas that also have casinos just want you on the property so you will gamble against the house. Therefore, they will offer rates well below $100. This is even for some of the top properties. That being the case, you might as well splurge on the rental car. If you’re going to vacation in Las Vegas, then why not do it in style? When you’re in Las Vegas, it’s not a time to run the checking account calculator through your head. It’s time to let go and enjoy life.
Once you have possession of your own vehicle, take it for a cruise on the strip. Maybe you can rent a convertible and cruise the strip with the top down. That’s sure to attract a lot of attention, and it will often be from the people you’re trying to attract. If you’re traveling with a significant other or family, then this will still be a thrilling experience. There aren’t many places in the world where driving down the street is exciting. You will want to take full advantage of this opportunity.
Another big plus to an Alamo car rental Las Vegas is that you will have the option of driving to the Hoover Dam as well as other attractions outside of the city. You might even want to take a trip to the Grand Canyon. The choice is yours, but you will only have a choice if you have your own rental car. Otherwise, you will have to adhere to a strict public transportation schedule, and that’s certainly not fun.