¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car hire las vegas?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in car hire las vegas, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car hire las vegas?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental car hire las vegas?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental car hire las vegas reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car hire las vegas offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental car hire las vegas reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Las Vegas, Nevada
A rental car is a delightful benefit for any trip; a person can rely on a rental car in order to reach a destination. However, it is crucial to take care of the car. The information below may help a driver in the long run.
Follow the Rules Of The Road
If a driver wishes to take on positive habits and be responsible, he or she should drive carefully. A person should not ignore the local rules of the road. A driver should not drive over the speed limit. He or she should also avoid irritating other drivers. If a person is not cautious, an accident is possible. The rental car may suffer damage, and the driver will have to pay for repairs. When a person is on a budget, this should be kept in mind.
Do Not Eat While Inside Of the Car
A Car Hire Las Vegas can be a fun and enriching experience. A person can obtain the freedom to drive around Las Vegas without worrying about catching a taxi. Some people may decide to stop at a restaurant or fast food establishment. If a person is unable to finish the food while outside of the car, it is necessary to avoid eating inside of the car. The driver may drop something, and the stain may be difficult to remove. A passenger may spill a drink, and a Car Hire Las Vegas experience may dampen.
Clean the Windows If Necessary
A person who rents a car may have to take on cleaning habits. Though the Miles Car Rentals Las Vegas company takes excellent care of its rental cars, a person should not hesitate to take on responsibility. If dirt settles on a window, a driver should not ignore the inconvenience. A dirty window may hinder driving, and a driver may be at risk for an accident. It is especially beneficial to clean away food, bird droppings, and other thick solids and liquids. When a driver cleans the windows, he or she may feel calm. The car will look fantastic anywhere.
Do Not Add Personal Touches
Some people find it tempting to add personal touches to a rental car. They may wish to add a bumper sticker or stuffed animal to the mix. However, this is not a bright idea. The driver may forget a personal item; if this is not the case, he or she may be unable to remove a sticker.
When driving through Las Vegas, it is a marvelous idea to rent a car. A person may obtain freedom of movement, and a rental car from Miles Car Rental adds an element of adventure. It is important to be responsible while using a rental car and the information above may help.