¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in las vegas?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in las vegas, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in las vegas?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental las vegas?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental las vegas reservation?
Do all car rental companies in las vegas offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental las vegas reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Car Rental in Las Vegas, Nevada
When visiting sin city, there is so much to see and do, that it can be difficult to get it all in. Regardless of how long the trip is, many travelers feel like they didn\'t really get a chance to do everything that they wanted. One way to sway the odds in the travelers favor is to rent a car. This makes it much easier to have control over the time spent and the costs incurred in Las Vegas.
Miles Car Rentals Las Vegas is one of the best rent a car Las Vegas providers out there. Miles offers a large selection of rental cars that can accommodate travelers of all types. Whether a large family van is needed or a tiny sports car, Miles Car Rentals Las Vegas can make it happen.
While in Las Vegas, there are methods of public transportation that can be used. Because of this, many travelers often turn to these mediums to get around the city. For example, the Las Vegas Monorail is one example of transportation that people use to get around. Some routes are free, while others don\'t cost much. While this can be enticing, it really doesn\'t give one the flexibility that they can get from a rent a car Las Vegas provider. With a rental car, the traveler does not have to sit around waiting on a monorail train to show up. Instead, they can simply hop in the car and drive wherever they want to go. This gives them more freedom to travel around as well, as they do not have to go only where the monorail picks up or drops off.
In addition to being able to get around Las Vegas while in the city, having a car rental can also make things easier when getting to and from the airport. The Las Vegas airport is pretty convenient to fly into, which makes it a favorite way for people to reach Las Vegas. However, Travelers have to be able to get from the airport to their hotels. In this situation, a traveler can pay for a cab, hire a shuttle, or rent one. If one is not staying at a hotel with a free airport shuttle, then renting a car makes a lot of sense from a financial standpoint. With Miles Car Rentals, travelers can get their hands on a rental car for a very affordable price. When staying in Vegas for a longer period of time, it makes even more economic sense to rent a car from Miles Car Rental.
When a traveler wants to make the most of his trip to Las Vegas, getting a rental car makes a lot of sense from a number of different viewpoints.