¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in las vegas?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in rental car las vegas, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in rental car las vegas?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental rental car las vegas?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental rental car las vegas reservation?
Do all car rental companies in rental car las vegas offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental rental car las vegas reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas is an incredible city in Nevada that brings in millions of visitors each year. With luxurious accommodations, exciting attractions and a vibrant nightlife, there is no shortage of great things to do and see around the city. While it is not necessary to have a rental car in Las Vegas, it is definitely a great idea. Having a rental car gives you a greater amount of flexibility, allows you to venture away from the major tourism areas and lets you explore the beautiful scenery in the region. Read on to learn more about why renting a car while in Las Vegas is a smart decision.
Saving Money on Transport
Many people think that by skipping a rental car, they can save money on their trip to Las Vegas. Unfortunately, that just is not the case. Relying on taxis back and forth along the strip, the expensive monorail services, transport from the Las Vegas Airport to your hotel and more can add up quickly, especially for travel parties of two or more. By renting a car in Las Vegas, you can pay one reasonable fee per day for unlimited transportation in the area.
Travel Beyond the Strip
More than 36 million visitors come to Las Vegas each year, but over 50 percent never leave the strip during their stay. Las Vegas may have a focus on casinos, nightclubs and gambling, but there is certainly more to the city. Having a rental car in Las Vegas will let travelers explore local areas, find attractions off the beaten path and enjoy affordable dining and nightlife options.
Exploring Nearby Attractions
If you have some free time in your travel itinerary, you may be interested in leaving the city of Las Vegas and seeing some of the other incredible attractions within the region. Within a few hours of driving, outdoor enthusiasts can see the Hoover Dam, hike or rock-climb in Red Rock Canyon, peer into the breathtaking Grand Canyon, go skiing or snowboarding in Mt. Charleston or even tour the underground caves of the Great Basin National Park. It is only with a rental car that you can reach any of these amazing destinations near Las Vegas.
Flexibility of Your Schedule
The biggest reason to consider renting a car in Las Vegas is because it gives individuals a greater flexibility during their stay. Instead of waiting around for taxis or taking shuttles that make a dozen stops along a one-mile route, those with a rental car can get quickly to their intended destination.
It is clear to see that there are many benefits of renting a car while in Las Vegas. For the best vehicles and prices, consider renting a car from Miles Car Rentals Las Vegas.