¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in national las vegas?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in national las vegas, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in national las vegas?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental national las vegas?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental national las vegas reservation?
Do all car rental companies in national las vegas offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental national las vegas reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
National Car Rental in Las Vegas, Nevada
If you\'re looking for a National car rental Las Vegas, we can help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Since National is one of the top-rated rental car companies in the United States, it\'s no surprise that visitors planning a trip to Las Vegas often search for this company specifically. The business started in 1947. It is one of the oldest and most trustworthy rental car companies in the country. National\'s customer satisfaction ratings are very high. Their purpose has always been to make customers happy, which is why they grew from just 60 locations to over 2,000 worldwide.
Whether you\'re planning to visit the beach with your family and friends or you\'re visiting Las Vegas on business, we can help you find the right vehicle. If you\'re certain that you want a National car rental for your driving needs, we can help you find the most affordable rates. National is a large company, so their fleet of vehicles at each Las Vegas location is large enough to allow you to select the type of vehicle you want. However, it is a wise idea to book as far in advance as possible to ensure you\'ll have the class of car you want when you arrive in Las Vegas. Booking a rental car on our site is a painless process. You\'ll simply need to enter the dates you plan to travel. After you submit your travel information, we\'ll show you a list of rental cars to choose from. You\'ll be able to choose from various sizes of cars, trucks, SUVs, vans and luxury vehicles. In addition to the options available from National, we\'ll also show you the rates and cars offered by popular competitors in Las Vegas.
If you want to rent a car from National when you arrive in Las Vegas, there are a few things you need to know. First, you\'ll need to make sure you have a valid driver\'s license. You\'ll also need to have a major credit card or debit card. Although most Las Vegas locations accept debit cards in place of credit cards, it\'s best to call the rental location you select before planning to use this as a main payment method. Since National is a progressive company, they now allow drivers who are between the ages of 18 and 24 to rent cars at many of their locations. If you are under the age of 25 but over the age of 18, it\'s best for you to call the location you plan to select in Las Vegas before making a reservation. Inquire about their age policy. While insurance isn\'t mandatory, it\'s a smart investment. If you don\'t have your own vehicle and auto insurance policy that covers rental cars, you should consider purchasing temporary rental car coverage directly from National or another company. Las Vegas is an interesting city to see, so choosing a rental car as a means of transportation is a smart idea. Be sure to enjoy your visit to this exciting city, and bring plenty of water and sunscreen with you if you\'re heading to the beach.